Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Dead Yet!

Just busy. It would be too long and boring to go into everything that's happened since July, so here's the quick facts. I'm working at a library by my house as a Circulation Clerk and I absolutely love it. The people I work with are all nice, I love the work I do, I get to work with a TON of awesome material (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.) AND I don't pay late fees!! Woo perk of the job! No insurance or anything, but hey, keep your dime, courtesy of the OPPL.



Also, I got new glasses.



That sums up about the past few months. Really.

But I am doing really well otherwise--better than I have been in a long time.

Oh, and I also redecorated my bedroom, so that is pretty sweet. Here's how it looks now.


















My fish. His name is Gimly.


And that concludes the tour of my room. So goons can back off now... COUGH sissy COUGH.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, can you come do some major interior decorating over here? I am absolutely in love with your room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great sissy! And did you really sissy cough me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. when we get a house, i'm hiring you as our decorator.

    ReplyDelete