Some may be thinking, "of course it's as hot as dump outside...its Florida...in the SUMMER...of course it's going to be hot." While I understand this line of thought, when I arrived in May, the temperatures actually weren't that bad. It was actually very tolerable. However, the days of semi-nice looking hair and not feeling perpetually sweaty have passed on, and the ravaging beast known as humidity has arrived with a b-slap to my face. In order to combat the humidity, we've gone to the beach a couple times....not too shabby. It was nice to park my chair right in the waves and read. I guess it's a nice trade off for the completely wakkie nu nu weather.
This little crab kept going in and out of his little hole in the sand right by all our stuff. He was pretty big, and as you can see, pretty creepy!
I wanted to make the ocean do something cool like Percy Jackson.
I did Cecilia's hair in these little pigtails....adorable! Moments later, she hit me in the face with the kazoo. When my sister told her, "We do NOT hit Auntie Steph with our kazoo!!" I laughed really hard and totally negated any disciplining. It was real funny.
Ugh! You should be telling me the humidity isn't so bad, it's actually really tolerable. :(
ReplyDeleteSteshie~ I'm following you, you should follow me!
ReplyDeleteGiven up after 4 entries? Poor showing.
ReplyDelete